Please gather at the base by time.
If you are going to be late please contact us.
Please read and complete the "Disclaimer Agreement," one for each member of your group
It is a very important document, so please be sure to fill it out.
There are customers who will be delayed even if it is the tour time, and there may be some waiting.
The guide will call on you when it is time to change and recieve equipment!
Receive instructions from the guide on how to wear the equipment, receive a helmet, lifejacket, harness, wetsuit, back pad, shoes, gloves, change clothes in the changing room, get on the bus and go to the start point.
02 Change to the start point
Aim for Otaki Trekking, guides guide the mountain path to the waterfall of the starting point while explaining the mountain. Let's do our best! Otaki arrival. Use the sliders, dives, and rope systems to defeat the three pots! Okutama, Mononoke Canyon Tour start! Let's all enjoy the Ontake Valley and Canyoning Tour!
03 Triking Start!!
Otaki Okutama, Otaki, Gorge, Otakishita First, preparation exercises!
Twist the summit Come on! Okutama, Ontake, valley. Enjoy the waterfall waterfall canyoning tour using the rope system.
05 Nejire Top
Torsion Waterfall Midway Torsion Waterfall 15m downhill. Halfway point. You can have an amazing experience for everyone! ! This is just the canyoning The canyoning tour is still in the middle! You can also experience Flying FOX.
06 Nejire Fall
Challenge The waterfall and natural waterslide that spread in front of you! I can not close it later if I can come here! Let's go! Canyoning Slider!
07 Canyoning Slider
You! At a point along the way, the guide shoots everybody up. Appeal to the camera with the best smile! slider Canyoning, Natural Water, Ontake Gorge Highest!!
08 Camera Pose!!
Experience a dive in the Otaki Gorge!
goal! Taking photos with everyone! Get on the bus again and return to the base.
A full-fledged canyoning course that can be enjoyed by even beginners who the Big Wave Ome branch recommends with confidence->"Mononoke canyoning course The place is about 2 hours from downtown, Tokyo's unexplored area, the hometown of Omori and Okutama. The "Mononoke Canyoning Course" is a wonderful course that is rumored to be more fun than the "Premium FOX Course" of Minakami This course can only be experienced in the highly skilled Big Wave Ome branch! The Big Wave Guide is an elite guide selected through rigorous training. We have acquired world-class professional qualifications such as the world-certified guide CIC license, SRT1, CPR, and Wilderness First Aid! Big Wave Ome store does not disappoint everyone's expectations! If you enjoy full-fledged canyoning, the canyoning tour of the Big Wave Ome Store is recommended.
Full-scale half-day canyoning "Mononoke canyoning course"-can only be experienced at the Big Wave Ome store! It is valuable because you experience it yourself! Of course equipment is full equipment
- The Okutama Family Canyoning Course has a voice that is more fun than the Minakami Premium FOX canyoning
- Okutama Mononoke Canyoning Course with BIGWAVE for full-scale canyoning
- The thrill of falling down the waterfall is rolling up adrenaline
- Waterfalls on the Mononoke Canyoning Course: 1 Otaki 2 Torsional waterfall 3 Three pots
- Okutama full-fledged canyoning that water quantity differs every day. The course and how to play change according to the amount of water, so customers say "I will come again and again"
- Okutama full-scale canyoning in which the amount of water is different every day. Customers change the course and how to play according to the amount of water, and they say, "I want to come back again and again"
- Big Wave's elite guide escorts you.
- Supported by the CIC World Canyoning Certified Guide.
- The tour leader must accompany you on the tour and will tour with safety.
- The tour leader has a mobile! Also functions as an emergency contact network!
- A support guide will always accompany our canyoning tour.
- The tour leader has acquired Wilderness First Aid (Resuscitation) / Swift to Water Rescue 1 (Rescue) / CIC World Canyoning Association Official Guide / Canyoning Level 1, 2
- Guide is qualified for rescue 3 courses / rescue 3 technical rope rescue qualification
- The companion guide holds SRT1 (rescue law) / CPR (resuscitation law) qualifications. Regularly attend a firefighting lifesaving course.
- Each guide is trained regularly. In addition, by the network between the guides, we keep in touch and respond quickly when there is a change in the flow of the river. Each guide provides important rescue training for resuscitation and canyoning, and also conducts regular training.
- With regard to the equipment of our canyoning, fully equipped to protect from head to toe! I do not mind even in cold swamp water! ! (Helmet) (wetsuit for canyoning only) (our original life jacket) (gloves) (wet boots) (harness) All are originals only for our canyoning.
- In addition, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance and AIU Insurance have two insurance policies.
Twice a day (AM 9:30 / PM 13:30)
Travel time is approximately 3 and a half hours . The beginning is a mere brook without any paradox. What? ! You might think that. But what is waiting for you ... I will go down the valley while doing a number of pounding experiences.
It's up to you what kind of wonderful experience you can ... The last smile is guaranteed by Big Wave.
- Okutama Canyoning Half Day Course (Late April-Late October)
- Late April - Late October
Weekdays, Weekends, and Holidays :Adult : 7,500 yen・ Student : 6,800 yen
- Late April - Late October
- We will contact you the day before if cancellation of a tour were to occur (due to adverse weather, or unsafe river conditions)
- The tour will run rain or shine.
Cancellation fee will be charged.
In case of tour cancellation, the fee will be refunded.
Please contact us if you have any concerns. 0428-74-9100 Example: If you see a typhoon in the forecast
- TIME REQUIRED
- About 4 hours 【Clothing change ・ Instruction ・ canyoning tour】
It changes according to the state of the river.
- Tamagawa Okutama Upstream part is about 6km Rafting. Enjoy rafting with one of our Pro Guides! !
Our guides are top-class and trained to the highest level in Japan, Grade 4 to 5 torrent, Mizumachi Tonegawa.
IRF world-certified guides perform rafting tour in Okutama and Tama River.
- MEETING TIME
- The tour is twice a day at 9:30 / 13:30.
If you're going to take the train.The pick up time would be 30 minutes before the your tour starts in Big Wave Ome Branch.
Our staff will pick you up at Oume Station in Tokyo,
30 minutes before the tour.
- Age must be over 3rd grade elementary school student. And be healthy both physically and mentally
- What is included in the price
- Our tour fee includes guide fee, equipment rental fee, wet shoes (usually 300 yen), photos / videos, insurance fee,
consumption tax, and everything.
- WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming suit (substitute in underwear is also available)
- Changing clothes
- Shoes that may be wet (exercise shoes, sports sandals where heels can be fixed, etc.)
- Crocs can not be taken off by water pressure.
- Applicants can use free rental shoes.
- (Size available for rental: 18 cm-28 cm) However, in rare cases during the busy season, disinfection is performed, but it may be rented in a semi-dry state.
- We recommend that you prepare something worn.
- If you wear glasses, contact glasses and swim goggles.
- We do not rent swim goggles because of hygiene considerations.
Good if there is one
- Even without a health insurance card (copied) OK
- The capacity is 2-18 people.If your group exceeds 18 people, please contact the us.