Please gather at the base by time. If you are going to be late please contact us. Please read and complete the "Disclaimer Agreement," one for each member of your group It is a very important document, so please be sure to fill it out. There are customers who will be delayed even if it is the tour time, and there may be some waiting. Please understand. The guide will call on you when it is time to change and recieve equipment!
Receive instructions from the guide on how to wear the equipment, receive the equipment, and change clothes in the changing room. When all customers are ready we can get in the van and head to the river!
02 change of clothes/equipment
Once you receive your helmet, lifejacket and harness, get on one of our vans and head to the river In the car, there is an explanation of the rafting precautions. Once you get off the bus, a guide will lead you to the mountain path going to the waterfall and provide safety instructions. Let's listen carefully!
03 departure from the base and Trek to Otaki
Use the sliders, Dives and Rope system to defeat the three pots Before anything else, Have some stretching and exercises. The Mononoke starts!!
04 Arrival at the starting point
here we go! Okutama, Ontake, valley. Enjoy the waterfall waterfall canyoning tour using the rope system.
05 Twisted Summit
The waterfall 15m downhill of a twist. Halfway point. You can have an amazing experience!!
06 Twist Waterfall/Midway point
Waterfall and natural waterslide that spread in front of you!
07 Shower climbing Challenge
Along the way the guide will take photos and video. Pose to the camera with your best smile!
08 Pose towards the camera!
Experience a dive in the Otaki Gorge
09 Three pots(Mittsu Kama)
After arriving at the base, let's have a look at the photos taken that day! Office staff will give you your qr code, so you can download your photos and videos for free!
★ Mononoke Canyoning tour ★ Great for first timers and intermediate alike our Mononoke canyoning course uses a system of ropes,
walking swimming jumping and sliding to make your way down this beautiful Tokyo canyon.
You can also experience a 15m water fall. Our guides are all first aid and rope trained.
- The tour leader will ensure that everyone in the tour will make it down the river safely
- The guide holds KT as an emergency contact network.
- All our guides have obtained training and licenses for CPR and rescue methods. All the guides go on regular training and know the river very well.
- Our guides running the Tone river are all apart of the Minakami Rafting Association (MRA)
- Lead guides are qualified for rescue 3 training
- Lead guides hold the NZRA River Rescue Workshop Certificate
- Lecture in firefighting lifesaving classes are attended seasonally by all guides.
- Rescue 3, technical rope rescue qualification, Swift water rescue 1 (rescue law), SRT-1 qualification, International Rafting Federation (IRF) official approval TL grade 4, 5 license holder.
- Okutama Canyoning Half Day Course (Late April-Late October)
- Late April - Late October
Weekdays, Weekends, and Holidays :Adult : 7,500 yen・ Student : 6,800 yen
- Late April - Late October
- We will contact you the day before if cancellation of a tour were to occur (due to adverse weather, or unsafe river conditions)
- The tour will run rain or shine.
Cancellation fee will be charged.
In case of tour cancellation, the fee will be refunded.
Please contact us if you have any concerns. 0428-74-9100 Example: If you see a typhoon in the forecast
- TIME REQUIRED
- About 4 hours 【Clothing change ・ Instruction ・ canyoning tour】
It changes according to the state of the river.
- Tamagawa Okutama Upstream part is about 6km Rafting. Enjoy rafting with one of our Pro Guides! ! Our guides are top-class and trained to the highest level in Japan,
Grade 4 to 5 torrent, Mizumachi Tonegawa.
IRF world-certified guides perform rafting tour in Okutama and Tama River.
- MEETING TIME
- The tour is twice a day at 9:30 / 13:30.
If you're going to take the train.The pick up time would be 30 minutes before the your tour starts in Big Wave Ome Branch.
Our staff will pick you up at Oume Station in Tokyo.
30 minutes before the tour.
- Age must be over 3rd grade elementary school student. And be healthy both physically and mentally
- What is included in the price
- Our tour fee includes guide fee, equipment rental fee, wet shoes (usually 300 yen), photos / videos, insurance fee,
consumption tax, and everything.
- WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming suit (substitute in underwear is also available)
- Changing clothes
- Shoes that may be wet (exercise shoes, sports sandals where heels can be fixed, etc.)
- Crocs can not be taken off by water pressure.
- Applicants can use free rental shoes.
- (Size available for rental: 18 cm-28 cm) However, in rare cases during the busy season, disinfection is performed, but it may be rented in a semi-dry state.
- We recommend that you prepare something worn.
- If you wear glasses, contact glasses and swim goggles.
- We do not rent swim goggles because of hygiene considerations.
Good if there is one
- Even without a health insurance card (copied) OK
- The capacity is 2-18 people.If your group exceeds 18 people, please contact the us.